While performances of our productions are held at the Zeiterion Performing Arts Center, New Bedford Festival Theatre is a completely separate non-profit organization with its own annual operating budget, that relies on a combination of earned and contributed income.
If you wish to become a volunteer in this exciting theatrical organization, contact us at 508.991.5212. We will be glad to hear from you!
Ticket revenue covers only 60% of this year’s annual operating budget. In order to keep ticket prices affordable and to serve the community through our APPRENTICE and OUT-REACH PROGRAMS, WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT!
What Your Support Can Do!
New Bedford Festival Theatre’s spectacular performances require costumes, shoes, sets, props, lighting, choreographers, musicians, designers, stagehands, and of course talented performers. Your contribution goes directly to our bottom line, helping to pay these and many other costs, such as the rental usage fees of the Zeiterion Theatre. Your contributions will also help to support the following:
Internships and Apprenticeships
- Students interested in the performing arts, work with theatre professionals.
- Substantial discounts and complimentary tickets are given to Seniors, the mentally and physically challenged, and the financially disadvantaged citizens of the SouthCoast area.
CONTRIBUTOR – $25-$49 Name listed in Program
- Membership Card & Newsletter
- Advance notice of ticket sales
- $5 discount on all single tickets at all times*
(The above will be known as the Basic Package (“B.P”) included in all levels of enrollment)
SPONSOR – $50-$99
- 1 Ticket to Opening Night + “B.P.”
PATRON – $100-$149
- 2 tickets to opening night performance + “B.P.”
STAR – $150-$199
- 2 tickets performance of choice + “B.P.”
SUPERSTAR – $200-$299
- 4 tickets to opening night performance + “B.P.”
DIRECTOR’S CIRCLE – $300-$399
- 4 tickets to performance of choice + “B.P.”
PRODUCER’S CIRCLE – $400 – $499
- 6 tickets to performance of choice + “B.P.”
PRESIDENT’S CIRCLE – $500 & up
- 8 tickets to performance of choice + “B.P.”
* Festival Theatre does NOT Double Discount
Make checks payable to: NEW BEDFORD FESTIVAL THEATRE
New Bedford Festival Theatre is a not-for-profit, tax-exempt organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Your gift is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. Thank you for your support!
“Friends” of Festival Theatre Enrollment Form
If you would like to support NBFT, click below to open a form.
Print and fill it out and then mail it to N.B.F.T., 684 Purchase. Street, New Bedford, MA 02740.